1000 Broadway Features
1000 Broadway, also known as the Trans Pacific Centre, offers Class A office space and a professional work environment at an ideal business location. It is one of the best office and retail values in Downtown Oakland, California.
Conveniently located at Broadway and 11th Street in Oakland’s bustling downtown City Center area, and directly across from the 12th Street/Oakland City Center BART station, this six-story Class A building offers one of the most competitive rates for its 330,538 of rentable square feet and ready-to-move-in professional office suites. Each of its six floors can accommodate tenants of up to 60,000 square feet comfortably. 1000 Broadway's six-story atrium skylights allow natural light into the interior of the building, making it one of the most energy-efficient and green buildings of its class.
1000 Broadway's business friendly features include:
- Great Address, 1000 Broadway
- Flexible office space for large or smaller tenants
- 24-hour on-site security
- Life Safety System
- Environmentally friendly programs
- Highly Energy efficient building
- On-site professional management – managed by CBRE Asset Services Group
- Active role in Downtown Community Benefit District
- Loading dock with three large bays
- On-site underground parking
- Optional storage facility rental
- 6-story open atrium with skylights.
- Steps away from 12th Street / Oakland City Center BART
1000 Broadway has had the same owners for the past 28 years who are financially secure and committed to the Oakland community.
The building's owners stay connected through regular communication and visits to the Oakland area. In addition, they work closely with the on-site management team to insure that 1000Broadway is properly updated to increase the efficiency of the building.